[cc-humanrights] ICANN and Human Rights conf call summary - 16 Jan

HIBBARD Lee Lee.HIBBARD at coe.int
Tue Jan 20 11:58:16 UTC 2015

Try this link and code:

https://conferencing.swisscom.ch/conference/download/de/Gratiseinwahl.pdf

participant code:  456376

From: Marilia Maciel [mailto:mariliamaciel at gmail.com]
Sent: mardi 20 janvier 2015 12:57
To: HIBBARD Lee
Cc: Human Rights; Nicolas.Rollier at bakom.admin.ch
Subject: Re: [cc-humanrights] ICANN and Human Rights conf call summary - 16 Jan

Lee, Rafik and I are having trouble in opening your attached file with call numbers. Could you or Nicolas send it in another format?

On Tue, Jan 20, 2015 at 5:42 AM, HIBBARD Lee <Lee.HIBBARD at coe.int<mailto:Lee.HIBBARD at coe.int>> wrote:
Hello everyone,
Please find attached the conf call dial-in details for those participating in calls today and this Thursday as mentioned below.
Many thanks to Nicolas from the Swiss Federal Office of Communications (OFCOM) for arranging the calls.
Speak soon.
Lee