[cc-humanrights] ICANN report integrated comments

Marianne Franklin m.i.franklin at gold.ac.uk
Fri Jun 12 11:37:40 UTC 2015

Dear all

I think I missed the Monday cutoff point. But just wanted to add my
congratulations to Monica, and Niels et al for this fine piece of work.
A lot has been deleted I see but I agree that the narrative has improved
as a result: the additional efforts in accuracy and nuances with wording
and terms really lift it up a level.

Looking forward to seeing the final, fully copy-edited (though pretty
good so far, just a couple of tenses/conjugations left to deal with)
report and also to the next steps of distribution and "sign-on" by the
wider ICANN community.

I hope that BA is going, or has gone well.

best wishes
Marianne F

On 05/06/2015 21:10, Niels ten Oever wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Thank you very much for you comments. We integrated them as well as we
> could. We will have a last editing session over the weekend and then we
> will make the final decisions on Monday before the report goes to the
> editor and designer on Tuesday.
>
> If you have any final comments it would be great if you could make them
> before Monday 12:00 (noon) UTC.
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Niels

Marianne Franklin, PhD
Professor of Global Media and Politics
Convener: Global Media & Transnational Communications Program
Goldsmiths (University of London)
Department of Media & Communications
New Cross, London SE14 6NW
Tel: +44 20 7919 7072
<m.i.franklin at gold.ac.uk>
@GloComm
https://twitter.com/GloComm
http://www.gold.ac.uk/media-communications/staff/franklin/
https://www.gold.ac.uk/pg/ma-global-media-transnational-communications/
Chair of the Global Internet Governance Academic Network (GigaNet)
Steering Committee/Former Co-Chair Internet Rights & Principles Coalition (UN IGF)
www.internetrightsandprinciples.org
@netrights