[cc-humanrights] ICANN report integrated comments

Niels ten Oever niels at article19.org
Fri Jun 5 20:10:55 UTC 2015

Hi all,

Thank you very much for you comments. We integrated them as well as we
could. We will have a last editing session over the weekend and then we
will make the final decisions on Monday before the report goes to the
editor and designer on Tuesday.

If you have any final comments it would be great if you could make them
before Monday 12:00 (noon) UTC.

Thanks in advance,

Niels
--
Niels ten Oever
Head of Digital

Article 19
www.article19.org

PGP fingerprint    8D9F C567 BEE4 A431 56C4
                   678B 08B5 A0F2 636D 68E9