[cc-humanrights] draft slides public session

Patrik Fältström paf at netnod.se
Wed Jun 24 13:52:44 UTC 2015

Hi Matthew,

Good example of a report, I have missed it completely! Which is interesting by itself as I was working with these issues at Cisco (which Matthew knows) and among other things helped IHRB and Shift writing this report for the Europen Commission:

http://www.ihrb.org/pdf/eu-sector-guidance/EC-Guides/ICT/EC-Guide_ICT.pdf

It seems to me (when browsing the report) that Cisco have done exactly what we in this report recommended... ;-)

Excellent!

   Patrik