[cc-humanrights] Considerations on next steps

Amr Elsadr aelsadr at egyptig.org
Wed Mar 18 08:31:57 UTC 2015

Hi,

Coming from a part of the world where due process (along with human rights) is pretty much an alien notion, I have an affinity for process wherever I can find it. :) But I appreciate the frustration in processes hampering effectiveness and efficiency.

I agree that we don’t need to follow in the footsteps of the CCWG-IG. That’s why I also believe a working party is a constructive first step. Only meant to use it as an example for a CCWG that was established with only one of the GNSO’s stakeholder groups along with another AC. I don’t recall it ever being referred to as a joint working group rather than a CCWG, but if you say so, I will defer to your account of it.

Thanks.

Amr