[cc-humanrights] Potential Research topics on CSR and HR

Matthew Shears mshears at cdt.org
Mon Mar 30 12:15:34 UTC 2015

Hi Monika

Great list and loads of work.  I agree however that we should focus on
CSR - and use existing best practice and principles/recommendations
rather than developing new ones.  The ICANN community will be more open
to the issue generally if we deal with HR in the broader framing of CSR
and use existing and accepted standards, etc.

Thanks!

Matthew