[cc-humanrights] R: Potential Research Topics on SCR and HR

CASSA Concettina cassa at agid.gov.it
Mon Mar 30 15:05:15 UTC 2015

Thanks Monika ,
I find your list very useful.

I don’t know  if  it could be of some interest for the HR group the fact that in Italy a specific Commission has been constituted by the Chamber of Deputies in order to manage rights and obligations on Internet. Commission has issued ( last October) the “Internet Bill of Rights” draft document and there is a  public consultation on that at the moment. The public consultation lasted 4 months and will end tomorrow , 31st of March. After that a new version of the document will be issued and probably it will be forwarded by the Italian government to the European commission. Please let me know if the initiative could be interesting for the HR Group.

Best regards,
Concettina Cassa  (nickname Titti)