[cc-humanrights] Draft Report + call on Friday May 29

Marilia Maciel mariliamaciel at gmail.com
Mon May 25 13:44:35 UTC 2015

Dear Niels,
Thank you for the sharing the draft. A call seems a good idea. Friday 29th
works for me.
Best wishes,
Marília

On Sun, May 24, 2015 at 11:14 PM, Niels ten Oever <niels at article19.org>
wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> I hope this email finds you well. Sorry for the long silence from my
> side. Behind the scenes Monika has worked hard, with some support from
> Gabrielle and me, on the production of a draft report which we could
> present in Buenos Aires. Please find it attached.
>
> It would be great if we could gather your input ether as comments in the
> doc or in an email, specifically on the ICANN specific items, and
> whether you think the UDRP piece should be part of the report or not.
>
> We will need to act rather swiftly if we want to have this done (and
> language checked and printed) before ICANN BA. So I would be very
> grateful for all your comments, preferably by Wednesday.
>
> Furthermore I would like to propose a call on Friday the 29th of May
> 13:00 GMT so we can discuss this draft report and other issues.
>
> Looking forward to hear from you.
>
> Best,
>
> Niels
>

> --
> Niels ten Oever
> Head of Digital
>
> Article 19
> www.article19.org
>
> PGP fingerprint    8D9F C567 BEE4 A431 56C4
>                    678B 08B5 A0F2 636D 68E9

*Marília Maciel*
Pesquisadora Gestora - Centro de Tecnologia e Sociedade - FGV Direito Rio
Researcher and Coordinator - Center for Technology & Society - FGV Law
School
http://direitorio.fgv.br/cts

DiploFoundation associate - www.diplomacy.edu
PoliTICs Magazine Advisory Committee - http://www.politics.org.br/
Subscribe "Digital Rights: Latin America & the Caribbean" -
http://www.digitalrightslac.net/en