[cc-humanrights] Draft Report + call on Friday May 29

Niels ten Oever niels at article19.org
Mon May 25 02:14:51 UTC 2015

Dear all,

I hope this email finds you well. Sorry for the long silence from my
side. Behind the scenes Monika has worked hard, with some support from
Gabrielle and me, on the production of a draft report which we could
present in Buenos Aires. Please find it attached.

It would be great if we could gather your input ether as comments in the
doc or in an email, specifically on the ICANN specific items, and
whether you think the UDRP piece should be part of the report or not.

We will need to act rather swiftly if we want to have this done (and
language checked and printed) before ICANN BA. So I would be very
grateful for all your comments, preferably by Wednesday.

Furthermore I would like to propose a call on Friday the 29th of May
13:00 GMT so we can discuss this draft report and other issues.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Best,

Niels

--
Niels ten Oever
Head of Digital

Article 19
www.article19.org

PGP fingerprint    8D9F C567 BEE4 A431 56C4
                   678B 08B5 A0F2 636D 68E9