[cc-humanrights] CCWP HR Research call?

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Sat Apr 2 19:47:03 UTC 2016

Dear Patrick

This is great news
The cybersecurity debates on SSIG resulted in many LAC participants
interested in ICANN
There was also ppl from SSAC

I take that an observation on excessive cybersecurity measures in LAC are
extremely important right now

Maybe, even, bridging the debate to LACNIC now that there will be a renewal
i  the politicas forum.

Well hope to hear your thoughts and Cuba, cybersecurity and HR after LACNIC

Thanks