[cc-humanrights] Domain Name Protection under Jordanian Legal system ( Book Publication)

Niels ten Oever niels at article19.org
Mon Jul 4 09:55:24 UTC 2016

Thanks Hudhayfa,

Thanks for this. Is there specific human rights related chapters or
parts that might be of interest for our this group?

If so, could you perhaps share some excepts here?

Best,

Niels

Niels ten Oever
Head of Digital

Article 19
www.article19.org

PGP fingerprint    8D9F C567 BEE4 A431 56C4
                   678B 08B5 A0F2 636D 68E9