[cc-humanrights] Calls and To Do's

Niels ten Oever niels at article19.org
Sun Jul 17 12:53:54 UTC 2016

Hi all,

Please find underneath proposed times for our calls up to Hyderabad as
well as an overview of the to do's.

If there are no issues I will ask Maryam to schedule the calls.

August 5 0900UTC - Subgroup 1 (research and PDPs)
August 12 1300UTC - Subgroup 2 (WS2)
August 26 0900 UTC - general call

September 2 0900UTC - Subgroup 1 (research and PDPs)
September 23 0900 UTC - general call

October 7 0900UTC - Subgroup 1 (research and PDPs)
October 14 1300UTC - Subgroup 2 (WS2)
October 21 0900 UTC - general call

November 3-9 ICANN Hyderabad

To Do's:

** To Do ** Niels will coordinate making publication for Hyderabad
** To Do ** Niels will add design to Subsequent Procedure Report
** To Do ** Vidushi will work on Social, Cultural and Economic impact of
new gTLDs and create a report
** To Do ** Aarti will create on Human Rights and WHOIS and create a report
** To Do ** Stefania and Niels will work on quantiative analysis of
mailinglists and analysis of human rights
** To Do ** Tatiana and Niels will work a short history of Human Rights
in ICANN
** To Do ** Niels will create new website for icannhumanrights.net,
content should be the same as now, but more accessible.

Best,

Niels

--
Niels ten Oever
Head of Digital

Article 19
www.article19.org

PGP fingerprint    8D9F C567 BEE4 A431 56C4
                   678B 08B5 A0F2 636D 68E9