[cc-humanrights] Rights Protection Mechanisms - impact? concerns?

Niels ten Oever niels at article19.org
Tue Jun 7 19:05:03 UTC 2016

Hi Kathy,

I think that these things are in the graph because they are perceived as
being potential risk for human rights.

It is by no means implied that these RPMs are human rights or any such
thing.

So am not sure why they should be removed. I think they are in there for
exactly the reasons you stated. Or am I missing something?

Best,

Niels

Niels ten Oever
Head of Digital

Article 19
www.article19.org

PGP fingerprint    8D9F C567 BEE4 A431 56C4
                   678B 08B5 A0F2 636D 68E9