[cc-humanrights] last call - infographic ICANN & Human Rights

Kathy Kleiman kathy at kathykleiman.com
Fri Jun 10 11:48:07 UTC 2016

Hi Niels and All,

The Rights Protection Mechanism listing seem a little more directive
than the other phrases -- and could be read to urge specific positions
rather than just listing the ICANN proceedings that are looking at the
issues.  Can we be a bit more neutral in our phrasing? I would recommend:

- Review of appropriate protections for IGOs/INGOs in gTLDs

- Review of balanced curative rights protections in IGO/INGOs in gTLDs

- Review of all rights protection mechanisms currently in gTLDs

- Review of balanced rights protection mechanisms for future new gTLD
rounds

This will avoid misinterpretation... tx you!
Best regards, Kathy