[cc-humanrights] last call - infographic ICANN & Human Rights

Niels ten Oever niels at article19.org
Fri Jun 17 12:46:46 UTC 2016

Dear all,

Please find attached the last version of the vizualization that we will
discuss in the call in a few hours.

I implemented all Kathy's changes, hunted down some typos and made it
overall cleaner.

Looking forward to discuss.

Best,

Niels

Niels ten Oever
Head of Digital

Article 19
www.article19.org

PGP fingerprint    8D9F C567 BEE4 A431 56C4
                   678B 08B5 A0F2 636D 68E9