[cc-humanrights] Intermediary Liability

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 00:43:12 UTC 2016

Hi Marilia,

the presentation is attached, quick skimming the of the schedule skeleton I
see Wednesday is the only day when it is possible to organize a session but
it will be clashing with PDP WGs meetings.

there is also the cross-community collaboration session but it depends how
SOs/ACs will plan them.

Best,

Rafik