[cc-humanrights] Our sessions in ICANN 56 - issue with meeting B schedule

Marilia Maciel mariliamaciel at gmail.com
Sat Mar 5 12:21:01 UTC 2016

Sorry for the multiple messages, but the paragraph and links below may be
useful to frame and inform the discussions among the members of the CCWP
list.
Thanks
Marília

New Meeting Strategy update

*What it's about:* The GNSO will discuss responses to its proposal for
scheduling the new "Meeting B", to begin at ICANN56. The GNSO's proposal
was circulated to the ICANN Board and other ICANN Supporting Organizations
and Advisory Committees. A response has been received from the ICANN Board
and discussions continue with the other SO/ACs.

*Background information:*
http://gnso.icann.org/en/correspondence/crocker-to-bladel-12feb16-en.pdf

*Policy Staff responsible:* Marika Konings
<http://gnso.icann.org/en/correspondence/crocker-to-bladel-12feb16-en.pdf>

*Presentation:* PDF slide deck
<https://community.icann.org/download/attachments/56989753/Meetings_Strategy.pdf?version=1&modificationDate=1457091023000&api=v2>