[cc-humanrights] ICANN55 overview, welcome new members, and road forward

vidushi at cis-india.org vidushi at cis-india.org
Fri Mar 25 05:21:05 UTC 2016

Dear Neils,

Thanks a lot for this, its a fantastic breakdown of our progress at ICANN55.

Dear Colleagues,

It was a pleasure meeting you all in Marrakech and look forward to working together with the various groups. Colleagues in Research Group 1 - kindly let me know if the call schedules are fine as then we can work according to that timeline. I will be sending an email before our first call with further details. Do let me know.

Dear Avri,

It will be fantastic to work in coordination with you in re: the gNSO PDP on new gTLDs. Does our first call, on April 1, at 13:00 UTC work for you?

Look forward to hearing from you all,

Vidushi