[cc-humanrights] website design review

Niels ten Oever niels at article19.org
Fri Nov 4 11:21:36 UTC 2016

Dear all,

As promised a while ago we now have a design for the
icannhumanrights.net website to make it more accessible for people.

Ideally it will be a 're-packaging' of the current Confluence wiki in a
more accessible format + adding some more introductory text and listing
relevant processes by showcasing our work.

The text here is just a placeholder which we can work on.

I still think the website is a bit text heavy, so ideas on datastructure
and visualization would be greatly appreciated.

All the best,

Niels

--
Niels ten Oever
Head of Digital

Article 19
www.article19.org

PGP fingerprint    8D9F C567 BEE4 A431 56C4
                   678B 08B5 A0F2 636D 68E9