[cc-humanrights] website design review

Niels ten Oever niels at article19.org
Fri Nov 4 11:27:58 UTC 2016

I forgot to add this bit of explanation:

The top part should be a slideshow which explains exactly what the
impact on human rights is. I've not yet designed each slide though.

The slider background, for now, is just an image of the human right
council roof in Geneva, i'm not sure we will use this for real, but i'd
like to have something nice there, ideally, some sort of beautiful
image/map explaining all the things.

I'd also like to have a human readable text for each slide, with images,
explaining the idea. And the possibility for noobs to click on something
and have an explanation for each glossary term on mouse over.

Hope this helps! Looking forward to discuss.

Best,

Niels

Niels ten Oever
Head of Digital

Article 19
www.article19.org

PGP fingerprint    8D9F C567 BEE4 A431 56C4
                   678B 08B5 A0F2 636D 68E9