[cc-humanrights] [urgent] CCWP HR Working Session Wednesday Nov 8 17 PM

Niels ten Oever niels at article19.org
Tue Nov 8 08:50:24 UTC 2016

Dear all,

I hope you're all having a great meeting. Because the CCWP HR session
last week was so vibrant we did not have much time to discuss the
workplan up to Copenhagen.

Therefore I would like to propose a working session today at 17:00 here
in Hyderabad. We could meet in front of MR 1.01.

A preliminary agenda:
	- Publication
		- Objective
			- infographics
			- WHOIS paper
			- gTLD paper
			- history
			- introduction
	- HRIA's as part of policy dev't
	- Webinar on Community Applications with CoE
	- Call planning
	- Subgroups
	- Website

Looking forward to meet you all this afternoon to informally discuss
these points, and any others you might have.

Best,

Niels
--
Niels ten Oever
Head of Digital

Article 19
www.article19.org

PGP fingerprint    8D9F C567 BEE4 A431 56C4
                   678B 08B5 A0F2 636D 68E9