[cc-humanrights] [urgent] CCWP HR Working Session Wednesday Nov 8 17 PM
aarti.bhavana at nludelhi.ac.in
Tue Nov 8 12:25:46 UTC 2016
Please find below notes from today's session.
*CCWP-HR Working Session (8 Nov)*
- gTLD paper
- WHOIS paper
- HR infographic
Website: (Niels’ Christmas task-list)
- as an improvement over the confluence
- basic intro to HR, why are we looking at HR in ICANN, case studies,
other publications that feed in (e.g. COE papers), practical application
- maybe use language that will be recognised at ICANN, e.g. use cases
- expandable infograph
- comprehensive in the areas that we are looking into- not the entire
field of HR and ICANN
- use parts of the Dublin paper where applicable
- Regulatory impact assessment- this will also take into account human
rights, along with economic, competition issues.
- Website should be up in the coming months
- Have a report in its draft stage that can be presented internally to
- webinar to discuss the report- get GAC representatives, Board members,
Avri, Jamie Baxter
- Support COE on organising it. CCWP would be the host, basically.
- Try to also have a session on this in Copenhagen- Niels and Peter
Kimpian will be working on this. Matt will help out. Keep an eye out to
avoid a conflict with the event that COE is organising
Calls- only plenary calls
WHOIS paper- Stephanie will peer review and send in her comments.
Aarti Bhavana | Program Officer
Centre for Communication Governance | National Law University, Delhi |
Dwarka, New Delhi - 110078 | Fax: (+91) 11-280-34256 | www.ccgdelhi.org .
www.ccgtlr.org <http://www.ccgdelhi.org/> .
On 8 November 2016 at 14:20, Niels ten Oever <niels at article19.org> wrote:
> Dear all,
> I hope you're all having a great meeting. Because the CCWP HR session
> last week was so vibrant we did not have much time to discuss the
> workplan up to Copenhagen.
> Therefore I would like to propose a working session today at 17:00 here
> in Hyderabad. We could meet in front of MR 1.01.
> A preliminary agenda:
> - Publication
> - Objective
> - infographics
> - WHOIS paper
> - gTLD paper
> - history
> - introduction
> - HRIA's as part of policy dev't
> - Webinar on Community Applications with CoE
> - Call planning
> - Subgroups
> - Website
> Looking forward to meet you all this afternoon to informally discuss
> these points, and any others you might have.
> Niels ten Oever
> Head of Digital
> Article 19
> PGP fingerprint 8D9F C567 BEE4 A431 56C4
> 678B 08B5 A0F2 636D 68E9
> cc-humanrights mailing list
> cc-humanrights at icann.org
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the cc-humanrights