[cc-humanrights] [for feedback] Proposal for session at ICANN60, Abu Dhabi

Niels ten Oever niels at article19.org
Fri Aug 11 09:48:00 UTC 2017

Hi Vidushi,

That looks great, thanks so much for drafting this!

Perhaps we can drop the paragraph that begins with 'This builds on the', I think both the CCWP and the topic of human rights are well established in the community now.

Thanks!

Niels

pub   RSA 4096/75B6D829 2017-01-02 Vidushi Marda <vidushi at article19.org>