[cc-humanrights] updated graphic proposal

Niels ten Oever niels at article19.org
Wed Jan 18 17:44:31 UTC 2017

Hi all,

Please find attached an updated version of the graphic proposal in
preparation for our call on Friday. There is a menu on the top right,
which allows to open up a more detailed menu bar on top. And there is a
search button which, when clicked, will open up a search bar on top in
the same manner. (to be seen in the second document).

As talked over during our last meeting, the upper part will allow to
click and to show specific documents or specific text boxes.

Please also note that the violettish should rather be blueish - we can
modify this anyway whenever we want to.

What do you think? Should I start building this site soon?

Cheers!

Niels