[cc-humanrights] An Initial Sketch for a GNSO PDP HRIA Model

Vidushi Marda vidushi at cis-india.org
Tue Oct 10 09:05:52 UTC 2017

Hi All,

Hope this mail finds you all very well.

Sending across an initial sketch for a GNSO HRIA model. We are hoping
this will start a conversation about HRIA best practices and help us
brainstorm what implementation could look like in the future. This is
very much at an experimental stage with an aim to provide food for thought.

Here is a link to the doc where I invite you to leave your comments:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/138jl2HqwW6wK_jSsGMEGMz3F9suGa3jJWgI1HLuk8Jo/edit?usp=sharing

We look forward to your feedback, and also potentially meeting some of
you in a few weeks at ICANN60!

Best,
Vidushi