[cc-humanrights] Work Stream 2 implementation update?

Raphaël Beauregard-Lacroix rbeauregardlacroix at gmail.com
Wed Sep 18 16:06:14 UTC 2019

Hi Collin, all,

I haven't heard anything, and judging from the current GNSO outline (
https://gnso.icann.org/sites/default/files/file/field-file-attach/projects-list-13sep19-en.pdf)
it seems that most of the work is now on the Board's table, including the
"repopulation" of IRP-IOT; the BAMC has been silent since Leon Sanchez's
letter late spring/early summer, despite the fact that the GNSO has sent
its list of recommended candidates on time (late July). I suppose we can
blame northern hemisphere summer vacations for all that...

Best,

Have a nice day,