[cc-humanrights] Session with the GAC at ICANN66

Akriti Bopanna akriti at cis-india.org
Thu Sep 19 11:09:58 UTC 2019

Hi everyone! :)

I'm happy to announce that the CCWP-HR is having a joint session with
the GAC at ICANN66 in Montreal. SO far the agenda is focusing on the
core value, its implementation, our Human Rights Impact Assessment
report along with inputs from the Human Rights International Law WG.

I wanted to check if anybody had any related HR research they would like
to present at this session? I know Monica had written a paper that we
had discussed in one of the calls so Monica if you are planning to make
it to the meeting you could discuss your paper there as well!

If any has any other ideas for what could be spoken about at the
session, do let me know.

Best,
Akriti