[Ccnso-travelfunding] Form submission from: ICANN60 | Application for ccNSO Travel Funding

Katrina Sataki katrina at nic.lv
Fri Jul 7 14:53:13 UTC 2017

Submitted on Friday, July 7, 2017 - 14:53
Submitted values are:

First Name + Last Name: Katrina Sataki
Affiliation: ccTLD .lv
Email: katrina at nic.lv
Please specify how you intend to contribute to the work of the ccNSO at the
next ICANN meeting:
At the next ICANN meeting I will contribute to the work of the ccNSO by:
- giving an update on the work of the Guidelines Review Committee and seeking
community input and feedback on internal procedures of the ccNSO,
- representing the ccNSO Council during bilateral meetings between ccNSO and
the ICANN Board, ALAC, GAC, GNSO,
- chairing the ccNSO Council preparatory meeting and face-to-face meeting,
- participating in other meetings/sessions with other SO/ACs, ICANN staff,
etc.
Additional relevant information:
I have read the <a href="/about/travel-funding-07apr16-en.pdf"
target="_blank">ccNSO Travel Funding Guidelines</a> and understand the
process and conditions: Yes
Number of times ccNSO funding received the last 3 public ICANN meetings: 2
Do you have your employer's approval to receive ccNSO Travel Funding? Yes, I
have my employer's approval to receive ccNSO Travel Funding (OR, I am not
employed)
Employment status: Yes, I am employed
   --Please, provide your employer's contact information: --
   Employer's Name: Katrina Sataki
   Employer's Email: katrina at nic.lv

Would you have the possibility to attend the meeting, if you would only
receive one part of the funding (either plane ticket or hotel only)? No, I
need full funding to be able to attend the meeting