[Ccnso-travelfunding] Form submission from: ICANN60 | Application for ccNSO Travel Funding

Mahamat ADAM Seid mahas015 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 7 16:00:58 UTC 2017

Submitted on Friday, July 7, 2017 - 16:00
Submitted values are:

First Name + Last Name: Mahamat ADAM Seid
Affiliation: ACSIS Tchad/ ISOC Tchad
Email: mahas015 at gmail.com
Please specify how you intend to contribute to the work of the ccNSO at the
next ICANN meeting: My contribution to the n'est ICANN meeting Will be more
specific and relate to what my country Is doing and what others do, to share
what Wenger havé in the local level and to know the Best practice that
others and ICANN need to be applied.
Additional relevant information: No more détail about ccNSO in the local
level.
I have read the <a href="/about/travel-funding-07apr16-en.pdf"
target="_blank">ccNSO Travel Funding Guidelines</a> and understand the
process and conditions: Yes
Number of times ccNSO funding received the last 3 public ICANN meetings: 0
Do you have your employer's approval to receive ccNSO Travel Funding? Yes, I
have my employer's approval to receive ccNSO Travel Funding (OR, I am not
employed)
Employment status: No, I am not employed
Would you have the possibility to attend the meeting, if you would only
receive one part of the funding (either plane ticket or hotel only)? Yes, I
can accept to be funded only partly