[Ccnso-travelfunding] Form submission from: ICANN60 | Application for ccNSO Travel Funding

Abdirashid Ibrahim Abdirahman rashedibr at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 8 19:59:30 UTC 2017

Submitted on Saturday, July 8, 2017 - 19:59
Submitted values are:

First Name + Last Name: Abdirashid Ibrahim Abdirahman
Affiliation: Marodijeh International University, Somalia
Email: rashedibr at hotmail.com
Please specify how you intend to contribute to the work of the ccNSO at the
next ICANN meeting:
- Will represent my country to update back my Somali technology teams to be
well informed about ICANN activities.
- Will share my experience and my voice will be heard in the ICANN meeting.
- Will propose policies and ideas that can help the meeting.
- Will gain knowledge & networking opportunities.
- Will write meeting minutes and reports of the meeting.
- Will share and tweet more information about the meeting.

Additional relevant information: I hold MA in International Relations &
Diplomacy from University of Hargeisa, MA in Educational Management &
Administration from University of Nairobi, Post-Graduate Diploma in
educational Management & Administration from Islamic University in Uganda, BA
in Business Administration from UoH & Advanced Diploma in Information
Technology from New Jersey Institute of Technology, USA. I am a youth
activist, Peace Maker & Peace builder, human rights activist that works in
Somalia. I am a motivational speaker that inspires youth and other community
developers in my areas of residence – held workshops, seminars and town
hall meetings for discussions related to human rights, development, democracy
& elections and youth capacity building events. I am currently a lecturer in
various universities delivering lectures related to Leadership, Peace
building, conflict resolution, Mediation, Political Science & Organization
development related topics. My competences range from Business
Administration, Public Management, Leadership, Politics, International
Relations, Security, ICT, Training facilitating, Project Management,
Advocacy, Communications to Public Relations.
I have read the <a href="/about/travel-funding-07apr16-en.pdf"
target="_blank">ccNSO Travel Funding Guidelines</a> and understand the
process and conditions: Yes
Number of times ccNSO funding received the last 3 public ICANN meetings: 0
Do you have your employer's approval to receive ccNSO Travel Funding? Yes, I
have my employer's approval to receive ccNSO Travel Funding (OR, I am not
employed)
Employment status: Yes, I am employed
   --Please, provide your employer's contact information: --
     Employer's Name: Marodijeh International University
     Employer's Email: Info at miu.edu.so

Would you have the possibility to attend the meeting, if you would only
receive one part of the funding (either plane ticket or hotel only)? No, I
need full funding to be able to attend the meeting