[Ccnso-travelfunding] Form submission from: ICANN60 | Application for ccNSO Travel Funding

Ben Fuller ben at fuller.na
Mon Jul 10 14:46:32 UTC 2017

Submitted on Monday, July 10, 2017 - 14:46
Submitted values are:

First Name + Last Name: Ben Fuller
Affiliation: ccNSO .NA
Email: ben at fuller.na
Please specify how you intend to contribute to the work of the ccNSO at the
next ICANN meeting:
AS ccNSO Liaison to the GNSO, I will primarily participate in activities of
GNSO in order to report back to ccNSO Council on their activities. These
reports will take three basic forms; first formal reports on ccNSO Council
meetings these will include formal council meetings as well as f2f meetings
with the Board, GAC, ccNSO, etc.; second updates of PDP activities of the
GNSO; third, informal reports as to ccNSO leadership as required.
In addition to reporting, I will also use the time at ICANN 60 to develop
personal relationships with members of the different houses within the GNSO.
Where possible I will attend ccNSO activities.
Additional relevant information:
I am submitting this form for a second time because I am not sure I answered
the question on partial or full funding below.

As a partner in the ccTLD manager for .NA I am technically not employed,
though it a letter is required it can be provided.
I have read the <a href="/about/travel-funding-07apr16-en.pdf"
target="_blank">ccNSO Travel Funding Guidelines</a> and understand the
process and conditions: Yes
Number of times ccNSO funding received the last 3 public ICANN meetings: 1
Do you have your employer's approval to receive ccNSO Travel Funding? Yes, I
have my employer's approval to receive ccNSO Travel Funding (OR, I am not
employed)
Employment status: No, I am not employed
Would you have the possibility to attend the meeting, if you would only
receive one part of the funding (either plane ticket or hotel only)? Yes, I
can accept to be funded only partly