[Ccnso-travelfunding] Form submission from: ICANN60 | Application for ccNSO Travel Funding

Barrack Otieno barrack at aftld.org
Mon Jul 10 20:12:20 UTC 2017

Submitted on Monday, July 10, 2017 - 20:12
Submitted values are:

First Name + Last Name: Barrack Otieno
Affiliation: Africa Top Level Domains Organization
Email: barrack at aftld.org
Please specify how you intend to contribute to the work of the ccNSO at the
next ICANN meeting: As the Manager for Africa Top Level Domains Organization,
i would like to participate in the different working groups that i am part of
which include the Programme Working Group, the Strategic and Operating
Planning working group and the ccTLD Retirement Policy Working Group. The
Fellowship has always enabled me to represent ccTLD's from the African Region
in Important sessions as well as establishing strategic partnerships that
benefit ccTLDs in the Africa Region with other stakeholders in the ICANN
Community.
Additional relevant information:
I currently participate in the following working groups:
CCWG-ACCT
SOP WG
Meetings Working Group
ccNSO
I have read the <a href="/about/travel-funding-07apr16-en.pdf"
target="_blank">ccNSO Travel Funding Guidelines</a> and understand the
process and conditions: Yes
Number of times ccNSO funding received the last 3 public ICANN meetings: 2
Do you have your employer's approval to receive ccNSO Travel Funding? Yes, I
have my employer's approval to receive ccNSO Travel Funding (OR, I am not
employed)
Employment status: Yes, I am employed
   --Please, provide your employer's contact information: --
     Employer's Name: Africa Top Level Domains Organization
     Employer's Email: secretariat at aftld.org

Would you have the possibility to attend the meeting, if you would only
receive one part of the funding (either plane ticket or hotel only)? No, I
need full funding to be able to attend the meeting