[Ccnso-travelfunding] Form submission from: ICANN60 | Application for ccNSO Travel Funding

Chris Tshimanga christshimka at nic.cd
Tue Jul 11 11:06:47 UTC 2017

Submitted on Tuesday, July 11, 2017 - 11:06
Submitted values are:

First Name + Last Name: Chris Tshimanga
Affiliation: .CD (ccTLD
Email: christshimka at nic.cd
Please specify how you intend to contribute to the work of the ccNSO at the
next ICANN meeting:
Good day,

I would like to apply for the travel fund and actively bring my contribution
in the involvement of any ccNSO working group, or even to become a liaison
with any other ICANN skateholders group as a member of the community group of
the ccNSO.
I would also love to share my own experience by providing a presentation or
share idea actively in  ccNSO projects such as in marketing initiatives and
registrations of domains name, as well as challenges we have encountered.
Allso I wish to share my views on some of the majors set back on the
Registrars registration we have encountered since the new gTLD.
I will be glad to be issued the travel fund as I never receive such since I
am a member. I will be glad to chair session on the upcoming ICANN event.

I have done presentation in the past and wish to contribute in any ccNSO
activity where I may be of much assistance, I am available.
Additional relevant information:
I have been managing the .cd Registry since 2011 and I would love to share of
my experience with other members of the community and learn of theirs as
well.
I have a technical backgroud, and my pleasure always to participate or be
present on the Tech days.
I have read the <a href="/about/travel-funding-07apr16-en.pdf"
target="_blank">ccNSO Travel Funding Guidelines</a> and understand the
process and conditions: Yes
Number of times ccNSO funding received the last 3 public ICANN meetings: 0
Do you have your employer's approval to receive ccNSO Travel Funding? Yes, I
have my employer's approval to receive ccNSO Travel Funding (OR, I am not
employed)
Employment status: Yes, I am employed
   --Please, provide your employer's contact information: --
   Employer's Name: Mr. R. Kabambi
   Employer's Email: admin at nic.cd

Would you have the possibility to attend the meeting, if you would only
receive one part of the funding (either plane ticket or hotel only)? No, I
need full funding to be able to attend the meeting