[Ccnso-travelfunding] Form submission from: ICANN60 | Application for ccNSO Travel Funding

Luis Espinoza lespinoz at akamai.com
Tue Jul 11 15:41:39 UTC 2017

Submitted on Tuesday, July 11, 2017 - 15:41
Submitted values are:

First Name + Last Name: Luis Espinoza
Affiliation: Akamai Technologies
Email: lespinoz at akamai.com
Please specify how you intend to contribute to the work of the ccNSO at the
next ICANN meeting:
With a presentation about DNSSEC and low cost HSM in cooperation with
Namibian Registry .na
Several contributions in the past as employed of Costa Rican ccTLD, but also
after that keeping relation and collaboration with some ccNSO working groups,
as you may know.
Additional relevant information: I have permission to participate in ICANN
meetings from Akamai, but I don't represent them and I can't offer any
technical presentation with Akamai technology, consequently I don't receive
any travel support from Akamai. This is my own free time researching and
collaborating in Internet technologies and the opportunity to help ccTLDs as
I know very well the industry and the technology behind that.
I have read the <a href="/about/travel-funding-07apr16-en.pdf"
target="_blank">ccNSO Travel Funding Guidelines</a> and understand the
process and conditions: Yes
Number of times ccNSO funding received the last 3 public ICANN meetings: 0
Do you have your employer's approval to receive ccNSO Travel Funding? Yes, I
have my employer's approval to receive ccNSO Travel Funding (OR, I am not
employed)
Employment status: Yes, I am employed
   --Please, provide your employer's contact information: --
     Employer's Name: Chris Schill
     Employer's Email: cschill at akamai.com

Would you have the possibility to attend the meeting, if you would only
receive one part of the funding (either plane ticket or hotel only)? No, I
need full funding to be able to attend the meeting