[Ccnso-travelfunding] Form submission from: ICANN61 | Application for ccNSO Travel Funding

Country Code Names Supporting Organisation webmaster at icann.org
Mon Nov 20 14:33:10 UTC 2017

Submitted on Monday, November 20, 2017 - 09:33
Submitted values are:

First Name + Last Name: RAYMOND LINUS
Affiliation: TANZANIA NETWORK INFORMATION CENTRE
Email: raymond at tznic.or.tz
Please specify how you intend to contribute to the work of the ccNSO at the
next ICANN meeting: As  systems engineer for .TZ registry i intend to share
registry technical operations experience at technical sessions. As this will
be the first ICANN meeting to attend i am also looking forward to gain
knowledge from other registries on the operations side and also on the
technical side.
Additional relevant information:
Among the relevant work that i/we did is to assist on migration of the .ls
registry to FRED systems , starting from training .ls technical personnel
about the system , training the registrars about the system and later doing
the migration from the legacy system to FRED. The migration was smooth and
without any downtime.
Having said so i am really looking forward to participate in this ICANN
meeting so as to share knowledge and exchange ideas with other CCNSO members
I have read the ccNSO Travel Funding Guidelines [1] and understand the
process and conditions: Yes
Number of times ccNSO funding received the last 3 public ICANN meetings: 0
Do you have your employer's approval to receive ccNSO Travel Funding? Yes, I
have my employer's approval to receive ccNSO Travel Funding (OR, I am not
employed)
Employment status: Yes, I am employed
    ==Please, provide your employer's contact information==
      Employer's Name: TANZANIA NETWORK INFORMATION CENTRE
      Employer's Email: manager at tznic.or.tz

Would you have the possibility to attend the meeting, if you would only
receive one part of the funding (either plane ticket or hotel only)? No, I
need full funding to be able to attend the meeting

[1] https://ccnso.icann.org/about/travel-funding-07apr16-en.pdf