[Ccnso-travelfunding] Form submission from: ICANN61 | Application for ccNSO Travel Funding

Country Code Names Supporting Organisation webmaster at icann.org
Mon Nov 20 15:54:32 UTC 2017

Submitted on Monday, November 20, 2017 - 10:54
Submitted values are:

First Name + Last Name: Nigel Roberts
Affiliation: ccNSO Council
Email: nigel at channelisles.net
Please specify how you intend to contribute to the work of the ccNSO at the
next ICANN meeting:
1. I will participate in the Retirement PDP WG F2F as its chair.
2. I will participate in the ccNSO Council Meeting as a Councillor (unfunded
for this meeting)
3. I will participate in TechDay WG F2F as a Member

In addition I will be attending the Tech Day, and ccNSO Member Days.
Additional relevant information: This application is made unde
I have read the ccNSO Travel Funding Guidelines [1] and understand the
process and conditions: Yes
Number of times ccNSO funding received the last 3 public ICANN meetings: 2
Do you have your employer's approval to receive ccNSO Travel Funding? Yes, I
have my employer's approval to receive ccNSO Travel Funding (OR, I am not
employed)
Employment status: Yes, I am employed
    ==Please, provide your employer's contact information==
      Employer's Name: Island Networks Group
      Employer's Email: lisa at channelisles.net

Would you have the possibility to attend the meeting, if you would only
receive one part of the funding (either plane ticket or hotel only)? Yes, I
can accept to be funded only partly

[1] https://ccnso.icann.org/about/travel-funding-07apr16-en.pdf