[Ccpdp-rm] NOTES & ACTION ITEMS | ccPDP3 -RM | 12 August 2020 (12:00 UTC)

Peter Koch pk at DENIC.DE
Wed Aug 12 15:04:10 UTC 2020

Dear All,

> Peter: Who has the change-control over the tests?  Technical checks are defined by PTI/IANA with a certain amount of community involvement. For gTLD pre-delegation checks, there are different conditions. Simply getting the history straight. Not policy, part of implementing the policy
> Selina: need to verify with Kim

I believe this and the questiomn regarding the pro-forma are covered in the
slide deck presented during the 3rd June 2020 meeting.

My point was that the change control over process would or should inform
who to approach in case of a dispute, likely to start well below the review mechanism
level.

Thanks,
  Peter