[Ccpdp-rm] On RFC1591 and "binding"

Patricio Poblete ppoblete at nic.cl
Wed Apr 21 21:14:50 UTC 2021

Eberhard,

The FoI did not speak of a review in the context of Delegations, which is
where the RFC1591 mentions the IDNB. It does mention the right of appeal in
the context of revocation.

Why does it matter to me? Because I think that the binding or not binding
nature of a review should be discussed on its own merits, not because some
old piece of scripture that was never implemented said so. I think that we
will make a stronger case that way.

Patricio