[ccPDP4-IDNWG] Greetings - ccPDP4

Alireza alireza at tld.ir
Tue Sep 15 21:11:12 UTC 2020

Hi,

I apologize for not being able to attend the first meeting. My name is Alireza Saleh, I currently work at IRNIC/.ir ccTLD. My experience with IDN goes back to more than 15 years, mainly on the technical aspects of the IDN. I have participated in almost every IDN related work either technical or policy making since the beginning of IDN. My engagement with IDN starts with Arabic Script, including design the policy, character table and keyboard for IDN domains under .ایران( dot Iran in Arabic script) and  .بازار (dot bazaar in Arabic Script) and it expanded to other scripts afterward.  I am hoping that the outcome of  IDN ccPDP4 can successfully and securely address selection and activation of IDN ccTLDs and their variants.

Regards,
Alireza