[Area 1] Regarding review and redress

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Thu Jan 15 16:40:42 UTC 2015

I do not understand the binding nature for outcome of Review Mechanism
The issue should be discussed  by  Redress Mechanism and if the proposed
course of action was totally or partly agreed will be implkemented
Once again these two mechanisms are complementary to each other and thus
ARE NOT ALTERNATIVE TO EACH OTHER
Kavouss