[Area 4] Compromise of a resource critical to some accountability process as a candidate scenario.

Rudolph Daniel rudi.daniel at gmail.com
Thu Dec 18 19:17:12 UTC 2014

Eric
Trival pursuit it may be...not sure.
Is there a possibility that the IANA function be registered elsewhere With
revised "affair. Of commit"...for control & protection of the icann board?
...or ..maybe not in area4's scenario?

Rudi Daniel
ICT consulting &LED lighting
784 430 9235
On Dec 18, 2014 2:36 PM, "Eric Brunner-Williams" <ebw at abenaki.wabanaki.net>
wrote:

 Rudi,

If I recall correctly the incorporators worked for Jones Day, and their
acts as incorporators were approved by the initial Board on 10-25-98.

 ISI, where Dr. Jon Postel was employed, and the IANA Function conducted
(mostly by Jon), is a unit of USC.

You can of course ask Ira, as he may know, or you can ask any of Esther,
Michael, or Louis.

I don't recall any other jurisdictions being considered at the time,
Deleware is the usual, but really offers little advantage.

In any event, trivial pursuits of early ICANNia is off-topic for the CCWG,
and WG4.

Eric