[ST-WP] Updated document for ST-WP: Stress Test Work Party

Cheryl Langdon-Orr langdonorr at gmail.com
Mon Feb 2 00:26:55 UTC 2015

Hey Steve ...  So Sorry for the tardy timing on my reply...  I dared to
take time time off over the w'end, but am now back on deck (although
perhaps like all of us more 'drowning than waiving in this pre Singapore
Meeting #52 week) ...  So that said (and i trust my apology accepted);
Steve, THANKS YOU  so much for this great work, it certainly should get us
well and truly  started...  Please see inter-spaced below some responses
from me *<CLO>* and I hope we will also get some feedback from the rest of
the ST-WP...

ALSO  - Question for you all...  Does anyone object to me transferring this
excellent work piece from Steve to our ST-WP Wiki page ?   We can/will of
course continue to work on this list via email  but we should I believe
also emulate/archive our work on the Wiki for the sake of both transparency
and of course to facilitate any direct contributions via that media...

*Cheryl Langdon-O**rr ...  *(CLO)

about.me/cheryl.LangdonOrr
[image: Cheryl Langdon-Orr on about.me]
  <http://about.me/cheryl.LangdonOrr>

On 1 February 2015 at 10:50, Steve DelBianco <sdelbianco at netchoice.org>
wrote:

>   Cheryl and James,
>
>  Just trying to maintain momentum for our new work party on
> contingencies/stress tests (ST-WP
> <https://community.icann.org/display/acctcrosscomm/ST-WP+--+Stress+Test+Work+Party>).
>   As discussed, we start with the consolidated doc we developed in
> Frankfurt.

​
*<CLO>​ Push to gaining some momentum appreciatively noted...​*
​

​Thanks Steve :-) ​

>   On page 1, added excerpt from our charter, regarding our required
> deliverables for Stress Testing.
>
>  On page 2, added a table showing how the original 25 stress tests mapped
> to the 5 consolidated categories.   This captures the narrative and
> consequences developed by Work Team 4.
>
>  On page 4, added Enterprise-Wide Risks identified by the ICANN Board
> Risk Committee (27-Jan-2015).   The chairs asked us compare to our list and
> see if changes are suggested.   I mapped these items to our 5 stress test
> categories, noting in red those that are not covered.
>
>*<CLO>​ Can I ask ​*
*​ ​if we can agree to accepting those currently in red, additions from
Steve please? ​*