[ST-WP] Updated document for ST-WP: Stress Test Work Party

Cheryl Langdon-Orr langdonorr at gmail.com
Tue Feb 3 04:38:26 UTC 2015

Hi Team :-)

Just letting you know I have transitioned the great work Steve did for us
across to our Wiki page, and we can refer to this at the CCWG Call later
today/tomorrow.  You will find the page here
<https://community.icann.org/display/acctcrosscomm/ST-WP+--+Stress+Test+Work+Party>
  (
https://community.icann.org/display/acctcrosscomm/ST-WP+--+Stress+Test+Work+Party)
 and I invite you all to go look it over and make any contributions or
comments you think fit at this stage...

Regards,

*Cheryl Langdon-O**rr ...  *(CLO)

about.me/cheryl.LangdonOrr