[ST-WP] 1st take from Steve and I on applying stress tests to a sample selection of our catagorised contingencies for your rapid review and comment ASAP please...

Cheryl Langdon-Orr langdonorr at gmail.com
Sat Feb 7 03:20:45 UTC 2015

Hi team (et.al.)   Steve (bless him as he has done all the heavy lifting
here) and I met briefly earlier today to draft up some sample exercises of
applying Stress Tests and responding the the questions the CCWG wants to
have posed and of course most importantly our charter...

The attached is a start, and I have separated each tabulated exercise  so
that there is 1 issue per page so we all have lots of room to make comments
and contribute edits...

Steve and I believe this (providing as many of the ST-WP as possible can
read, and respond as required, as soon as possible) can be a basic
contribution from our WP to the upcoming  CCWG meeting(s) here in
Singapore. So please take a quick look and get back to this distribution
list which you should note at this early draft stage does NOT include the
full CCWG list...

We would also like to propose that for those of you in Singapore , and able
to attend, we take  a few minutes to huddle and review this draft before
sending to the full CCWG later today... We believe that we can take a small
time slot at 1745 to 1800(15) at the seats outside Sophia and Olivia rooms
(GNSO and ccNSO meeting rooms).  After that I will transfer our updated
work to our wiki and of course have a link for a PDF to be able to be
downloaded for local view and print etc.,

Then we can forward to the CCWG for further review and discussion