[ST-WP] Updated document on Applying Stress Tests

Olga Cavalli olgacavalli at gmail.com
Tue Feb 17 23:48:58 UTC 2015

Hi,
in relation with comments related with GAC:

   - The GAC Chair is part of the Board but has a non voting seat

   - There is no participation of the GAC in Nomcom for the moment, and
   there is no decision on how this will be in the future
   -
   - GAC is an Advisory Committee to the ICANN board

Carlos, please clarify your question: "The GAC has in general the same
weight as all SO/ACs, or doesn’t it?"

Best regards
Olga