[Area 4] A reading of the Business Constituency's ten "Stress Tests"

Steve DelBianco sdelbianco at netchoice.org
Sat Jan 10 19:54:58 UTC 2015

Eric,

I reviewed your earlier note (below) where you discard most of the BC’s proposed stress tests<http://bizconst.org/stresstests>.  ( Sorry that I missed your note first time around.)

In the attached draft I did my best to remove clutter, provide more clarity, and fit to your preferred format.

I realize that you consider some of our stress tests to be improbable distractions. But here in Washington, it’s clear the administration and Congress will use scenarios/stress tests like these to evaluate transition and accountability proposals.  So it behooves us to use these scenarios to help us design and evaluate the mechanisms we are proposing.

So I would ask that you include these stripped-down scenarios for the next draft, and let’s seek consensus on improving our product as we move ahead.

Thank you,
Steve