[Area 4] Contributions of Rudolph Daniel to WS4 Initial Scenarios

Grace Abuhamad grace.abuhamad at icann.org
Wed Jan 14 06:13:09 UTC 2015

Hi Eric,

All SOIs are linked to from the Member and Participant page on the Wiki:
https://community.icann.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=50823968

Some filled out ALAC SOIs, so their statements are on the ALAC pages. Others
filled out statements for the CWG-Stewardship, so their statements are
located there, etc. If you search, you can find names. Otherwise, you can
scroll through the names hyperlinked.

Best,
Grace