[Area 4] CCWG4...clarification.

Eric Brunner-Williams ebw at abenaki.wabanaki.net
Mon Jan 12 16:09:23 UTC 2015

Rudolph,

Your first item may be generalized as existence of a set of expectations
for the purposes of a hypothetical contingency or scenario in which one
or more of those expectations is not met -- some form of failure or
under-performance.

Your second item mentions "breach", which is a transitory phenomena -- a
breach (of contract or agreement, a failure or under-performance) which
may be remedied in the proximal future, and I think you're looking for
something along the lines of permanent closure by the Corporation.

Eric Brunner-Williams
Eugene, Oregon