[ST-WP] For 8-July call: Updating our Stress Tests to reflect queries and public comments

Steve DelBianco sdelbianco at netchoice.org
Tue Jul 7 16:47:27 UTC 2015

Just a note to the Stress Test work party about tomorrow’s call (11 UTC) and preparing our next draft for public comment.

The attached document notes stress test items gathered from queries, requests, and filed comments since 3-May.  This is a very manageable task.

However, there are many stress test items in the ICANN Legal/ICANN Board letter that came to us on 19-Jun (link<http://mm.icann.org/pipermail/accountability-cross-community/attachments/20150619/1831ae72/ImplementationandImpactTestingQuestionsforCCWG-0001.pdf>).    Have not yet had time to analyze those, and welcome your help there as well.

Also, Malcolm Hutty wrote us about Stress Test #23 and the various enforcement models under consideration (Member, Designator, etc.) See Malcolm’s note below and his attached analysis.  Would be great to discuss on our call.

Best,
Steve