[ST-WP] Updating our Stress Tests to reflect queries and public comments

Steve DelBianco sdelbianco at netchoice.org
Sat Jun 20 20:09:01 UTC 2015

After discussion with Cheryl, I’m alerting the Stress Test work party about our upcoming work in preparing the next draft for public comment.

The attached document notes stress test items gathered from queries, requests, and filed comments since 3-May.  This is a very manageable task.

However, there are many stress test items in the ICANN Legal/ICANN Board letter that came to us on 19-Jun (link<http://mm.icann.org/pipermail/accountability-cross-community/attachments/20150619/1831ae72/ImplementationandImpactTestingQuestionsforCCWG-0001.pdf>).    Have not yet had time to analyze those, and welcome your help there as well.

Those of us here in Buenos Aires can discuss next steps, and Cheryl is contemplating when we will have our next ST WP call.

Best,
Steve